This statement covers all of the Usb Drivers website and any associated content including email and RSS feeds. Please read this statement carefully before proceeding to access any of the SE Site. Your use of the SE Site indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Usb Drivers RSS FEEDThe Usb Drivers RSS feed may be found here. Usb Drivers provides a general license to use this feed, provided it is not modified in any way (including the stripping of ads) with the exception of image stripping when the feed is incorporated into a commercial use. All commercial uses of Usb Drivers feed (including but not limited to websites generating revenue through advertisements) must strip all images from the feed to ensure copyright compliance with any third-party photographic agency licenses.
- The Usb Drivers logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each page displaying Usb Drivers content.
- Internal links in the Usb Drivers content must not be removed.
- The format or branding of Usb Drivers headlines, text, and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified.
- “More From…” links back Usb Drivers at the end of each post must be included on content pages, and may not be removed.
- The RSS feeds may not be spliced into or otherwise redistributed by third-party RSS providers.
- No content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, shall be added to the RSS feeds.
- Images must be removed from open syndication feeds and commercial feeds.
- Usb Drivers reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to cease using the RSS feeds at any time.
- Usb Drivers further reserves the right to terminate its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or formatting of the RSS feeds at any time without notice to you.
- Usb Drivers provides this content “as is” and Usb Drivers shall not be held liable for your use of the information or the feeds.
- Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Usb Drivers is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular topic or post where the comment is being posted.
- Usb Drivers will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments.
- Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons license associated with such sites
- Images commissioned by Usb Drivers
- Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
- Images where the use is transformative, such as for satire
- The exact, permanent URL on Usb Drivers.com of each allegedly infringing image, video, music, text, or other content that you wish to have removed
- Your email address and telephone number
- Proof of your copyright regarding the content in question
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”